We thought it would be interesting to shoot a few short videos of what goes on in Mysore-style classes and publish them on the web, especially for prospective students who are curious about this form of self-practice.
A few years back we had a very successful Mysore photo shoot project led by talented Antonia, Dave and Mojdeh:
This is the Mysore Video Project.
Here’s what we want to do:
- Take 4-5 short (a few minutes at most) videos of Mysore class from different angles (a tripod would help)
- The quality does not need to be that high, a photo camera with video capability can do.
- The best time would probably be Sunday, with the most students in the best light.
- Choose the best segments and edit them if appopriate.
- Upload them on YouTube and embed them in the website (I can do those steps).